Sunday, August 9, 2009

july 24th camping

For the 24th of July weekend Steven and I went camping with Rouie, Kapono, Nannie, and Asa. We camped up Consumers, close to the waterfall between Price and Helper. It rained a little and we ate alot of marshmellos and snacks. We played card games and spent time in nature. Everyone had fun! We hiked to the waterfall, Asa had so much fun playing in the water, he and Uncle Steven had fun looking at plants and rocks on the way back from the hike. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. It was an easy hike, i found myself cutting ahead alot though. I seemed to do better with setting my own pace. The hike was nice at the beginning with it being overcast. While playing at the waterfall the sun came back. (For the past week I had been fighting with eye infections, my eyes were extrememly sensitive to light, i mostly hide in the shadow while everyone played in the water.)









It was fun and it was nice to explore some of the beautiful landscape of the Price area.

1 comment:

Rouie & Kapono said...

Asa is so cute! Cant wait till we go camping again!!